View Single Post
Old 06-18-2020, 12:03 PM   #4912
clementinefemme

How Do You Identify?:
femme

clementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputationclementinefemme Has the BEST Reputation

Wow, I had the worst workout ever today lmao. I went running with my friend, but the air was all polluted from the smoke that's making its way from Arizona. (Sending love to all the Arizonans who have it worse.)

THEN, when we were working out in the park, this random couple stopped us to proselytize. They were like, "Don't have sex with men before marriage!" Firstly, I am a lesbian. Secondly, let's not try to regulate women's bodies lmaoooo. Then the guy started quizzing us on Bible verses. Fortunately my friend is semi-religious, so she took the lead. Meanwhile, I was looking for something hard to improvise as a weapon in case things got gnarly. Love that women can't even work out in peace without male incursion.
clementinefemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to clementinefemme For This Useful Post: