How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,160 Times in 5,130 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by clementinefemme View Post
Wow, I had the worst workout ever today lmao. I went running with my friend, but the air was all polluted from the smoke that's making its way from Arizona. (Sending love to all the Arizonans who have it worse.)

THEN, when we were working out in the park, this random couple stopped us to proselytize. They were like, "Don't have sex with men before marriage!" Firstly, I am a lesbian. Secondly, let's not try to regulate women's bodies lmaoooo. Then the guy started quizzing us on Bible verses. Fortunately my friend is semi-religious, so she took the lead. Meanwhile, I was looking for something hard to improvise as a weapon in case things got gnarly. Love that women can't even work out in peace without male incursion.
I am both creeped out and offended on your behalf.

I tend not to engage with people like that, but honestly, that usually just makes them angry. It takes me less energy to ignore people than to engage, though. When I used to ride the subway daily, these two little old ladies tried to make it really hard on me. They were always standing in the same place in the parking lot, and once they caught on that I would _not_ speak to them, no matter what they said, everyday they got their noses all up in the air and said things to other people walking by like, "She's so rude! Can you believe how rude she is?" They had a very self-involved perspective. LMAO!

Oh, and for thread compliance, I walked from the bathroom door to the end of my bed 10 times today! And I did my PT in bed. I am trying to take it easy on my feet, because about four days ago my gout worsened when I got too excited and did too much walking around.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince

Last edited by GeorgiaMa'am; 06-18-2020 at 05:11 PM. Reason: Thread compliance
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post: