View Single Post
Old 07-01-2020, 08:29 PM   #4914
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,994 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Kätzchen has been walking every day, more than usual, because her car is visiting the mechanic's garage and won't be ready for more driving duties until way late next week.

The other day I logged 18K+ steps.
Today it was only 11K+ steps.

I may have bicycled a bit too, last weekend; and I plan to bicycle again this weekend too. It's the usual 13 mile loop I like to ride. It takes me a spell to do it because there are a couple three terribly steep hills and I have to walk my bicycle up the hill, every time. In some cases, as I return toward home, I actually don't have the usual braking system. The pedal brakes are all it has, so I do the sane thing and get off the bike and walk it down the hills.

Being tied up in a hospital is something I intend to never have occasion to do, so: Safety First <<<<---- that's my motto. LOL.

I do dream of having my own swimming pool, one day. Yep, yep.

I want to keep the social distancing thing going where it concerns swimming, too.

Stay safe everyone and here's me wishing you all a safe and happy weekend.

~K.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: