Old 11-26-2020, 08:47 AM   #5074
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Wound up with 11,775 steps last night. I could have walked longer but I wanted to get up early this morning and go to the gym, which I did.

I'm at 8701 steps already today and it's not even 10am! I spent 35 minutes on the elliptical and then a few minutes on the rebounder, which I love, and a few more on some core work and just the tiniest smidge more on legs. Then, when I got home, it was only sprinkling the ittiest bittiest bit so I walked for about a mile and then came in to feed the babies and get breakfast going.

I spoke to one of the trainers at the gym yesterday, confirming the changes they made for COVID, so I was confident coming in but the second I pulled up, what do I see through the window? A kid speed walking on the treadmill without a mask. Ugh! When I went in, I griped at him and said, "You know, we're supposed to wear masks." and he was nice about it and thanked me and then put it on. As time ticked away, his mask slid further and further down until it only covered his lips but I wasn't going to be a big ole nag and I wasn't facing him so I let it go.

Another gentleman joined me on the ellipticals, appropriately apart, and was fine. We said good morning to one another and were quite cordial during my time on the machine but as I was leaving the gym a while later, I looked over and his mask was around his chin. He wasn't there when I chastised the kid earlier but as soon as he saw me look over, he pulled his mask up. I must have had my RBF on this morning.

Sh*t like this is why we have to close our gyms for a couple weeks to keep people from spreading COVID. Also, the guy on the weights was not wiping it down after he moved from each station. I didn't bother with any of them because of that and wound up going into the studio to putter around.

Despite all of that, I feel really good about my workout today! I got a ton done already and it's early in the day. I still have to shower, do chores and cook so there's lots to get done. I better get back to it!

Happy Turkey/Tofurkey Day!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: