Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,089 Times in 8,590 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

GM, for me there's almost nothing worse than feeling dizzy. Its a problem I had since I was a child till I started taking blood pressure medicine. I hope you're not going too fast, too, but I'm happy for your progress.

Good on you, Gemme, for reporting the violator. Hopefully she'll get the message if enough people remind her of the consequences ... and congrats on the steps, especially those taken in frustration.

This was an okay week for cycling. Most days were nice and easy with a couple strenuous days in between. A good week is when I have more strenuous days than easy-peasy days. At least that's my standard this week.

This week on exercise bike:

– 31.4 miles
– 2.4 hours
– 710 Arm rolls

Still have a small pain in the shoulder but it's improving slowly. Hoping I feel no pain in the shoulder by the end of the year. We'll see.

Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post: