How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Thanked 10,620 Times in 2,489 Posts
Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I was busy the whole time I was at work but the numbers don't show it since I did a lot of scraping and mopping and my pedometer doesn't record backwards steps. It's only showing a little over 6000 steps now.
Speaking of pedometers and yours specifically, it's the best pedometer ever. I bought it back when you talked about it on this thread. I love it. I have loved it since I first started using it. It doesn't have fancy bells and whistles but it is affordable and the most accurate I've ever owned. Thanks for the tip.

If anyone is looking for an easy to use, accurate pedometer that you can wear or carry on your person easily or put it around your neck for easy access this one can't be beat. Gemme spoke about it on pg 238 of this exercise thread post#4756. It would make a nice stocking stuffer.

I love it. Thanks Gemme.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post: