How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,119 Times in 5,118 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cin View Post
Speaking of pedometers and yours specifically, it's the best pedometer ever. I bought it back when you talked about it on this thread. I love it. I have loved it since I first started using it. It doesn't have fancy bells and whistles but it is affordable and the most accurate I've ever owned. Thanks for the tip.

If anyone is looking for an easy to use, accurate pedometer that you can wear or carry on your person easily or put it around your neck for easy access this one can't be beat. Gemme spoke about it on pg 238 of this exercise thread post#4756. It would make a nice stocking stuffer.

I love it. Thanks Gemme.
I bought the 3DTrisport pedometer on Gemme's recommendation too. It is a really good one! It's much more accurate than my Fitbit was (due to the fact that I use a rollator).

Thank you, Gemme!

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post: