Old 12-22-2020, 10:46 PM   #5099
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cin View Post
Speaking of pedometers and yours specifically, it's the best pedometer ever. I bought it back when you talked about it on this thread. I love it. I have loved it since I first started using it. It doesn't have fancy bells and whistles but it is affordable and the most accurate I've ever owned. Thanks for the tip.

If anyone is looking for an easy to use, accurate pedometer that you can wear or carry on your person easily or put it around your neck for easy access this one can't be beat. Gemme spoke about it on pg 238 of this exercise thread post#4756. It would make a nice stocking stuffer.

I love it. Thanks Gemme.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
I bought the 3DTrisport pedometer on Gemme's recommendation too. It is a really good one! It's much more accurate than my Fitbit was (due to the fact that I use a rollator).

Thank you, Gemme!
You are both very welcome. Thanks for the shout outs! I know tech is great and all but I get grimy and can't always carry my cell with me when I'm working but this sucker is small enough that I can slip it in a pocket or attach it to my shirt or pants and I'm good to go. Like you both said, it seems to be very accurate in terms of counts.

Currently, I'm about 15,200 steps into my day and about to rollover into a new one. My snow boots that I've been wearing the past few days aren't the best fit (too big) and my feet slide around even with super thick wool socks. Tonight, one of my ankles was rubbed raw and I now have a friction burn on it. No bueno. Looks like I'm back to sneaks tomorrow! That is bad for traction and good for fit. My tootsies will feel muuuch better and I'll be able to get more steps in. I'll just really need to watch the black ice.

I will say that I hit a patch of it as I was walking the night following the storm and I wobbled but I caught myself. I had a customer watching and he applauded. For my next trick...

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: