Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,131 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

Trump makes himself the butt of many jokes ~ the entertaining part of dinner conversation ~ and yet the reassurance of your own political knowledge ~ the legal aspects of his antics intrigue me ~ and even in a closing of an event full night Trump puts us all to bed with embarrassment, fear , finical instability. Schumer, Pelosi, Schiff were outstanding and gave me American Pride. When the movie that is probably being written right now ~ will show the American Justice played out. As well as the mistakes that were made. I feel people don't want Trump as president for a second term. The mess he is going to create this year will be theater at it's best !! I hope they cast the movie well. ok enough of my Hollywood imagination lol All kidding aside seeing how our Democracy play's out is under close watch. I hope it shines like I feel inside as a proud Liberal American .