Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,455 Times in 2,629 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Politics

I have never said anything here as I don't care much for politics because if it were a scientific and publically supportive group it would be worth my time.
All politicians are self-serving, egotistical, lying, selfish, power seeking money grabbers. It does not matter if you are American, Canadian or from the Sudan, ALL are corrupt with very few exceptions. Finding an honest, caring person who wants to help their country and not themselves is rare as hens teeth. So, ditching all that in here I will leave with one thought. If only we could go back to the soapbox politician who were voted in by the public who believed their sincerity to help all then and only then will politics be worth more than what money can buy.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post: