Old 11-12-2012, 06:38 AM   #14
Samurai Wanderer

How Do You Identify?:
It's cool!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Cooky
Relationship Status:
In love

Samurai Wanderer Has the BEST ReputationSamurai Wanderer Has the BEST ReputationSamurai Wanderer Has the BEST ReputationSamurai Wanderer Has the BEST ReputationSamurai Wanderer Has the BEST ReputationSamurai Wanderer Has the BEST ReputationSamurai Wanderer Has the BEST ReputationSamurai Wanderer Has the BEST ReputationSamurai Wanderer Has the BEST ReputationSamurai Wanderer Has the BEST ReputationSamurai Wanderer Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by stone4play View Post
Very impressive work and as I said in a rep, you should really consider doing a comic book of sorts. have several characters and make a storyline.

And holy... you're fast with the requests!
Thank you for the vote of confidence! I don't know how you read my mind, but comics is what I'd really like to do. However, I'm new to this genre. While I'm doing my best to educate myself about fellow butch-femmes and their extraordinary experiences and outlooks, there's so much to read and ponder on. It would be considerably faster to collaborate with someone who's already knowledgeable and has a story in mind. We could do comics or illustrated stories, both would be fun. If you or someone you know might be interested in doing a mini project, shoot me a PM!

I try to pace myself
Samurai Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Samurai Wanderer For This Useful Post: