cuspofqueens

How Do You Identify?:
Femme/Girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
In one of those.

cuspofqueens is on a distinguished road

(I don't know if anybody is still aware of this thread or not, but I thought I'd throw in an offering, too. This is Part One, Part Two to be posted soonish. It, um...will get dirtier in the next part, which is why I'm posting it here instead of anywhere else. :P )

The sound of the front door closing makes me smile. He’s home early.

“Babe?”

“In the kitchen!” I call back, waiting for him to round the corner. He does, and slides up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist, leaning down to nuzzle into my neck when I tilt my head to give him access. “You’re home early.”

“My favorite girl had the day off, you think I’m not gonna try to join her?” He places an open mouthed kiss on my neck, the hint of tongue sending flutters through my tummy.

“Yeah? What’chu gonna do with her?” I ask, reaching for the cinnamon.

His hands move from my tummy to my breasts, lifting and squeezing firmly. “Oh, I can think of a few things.” He gets distracted. “Cookies?”

My sweet-tooth butch. “I had some time,” I say, biting my lip to keep my smile from taking over my face.

He hums and holds me closer.

“Go shower,” I tell him, dusting off my hands and turning in his arms. I rest my hands on his strong shoulders and smile up at him. “I should be ready for you by the time you get done.”

He stares at me intently, small smile on his face, before his eyes dip to my mouth and he leans forward into a kiss. I open for him, sweeping up his shoulders to wind my arms around his neck as he sucks on my lower lip and slides his tongue against mine. My fingers play with the hair at the nape of his neck and he nips at my lip, sharp teeth stealing a gasp from me.

“Shower!” I say, pushing him away from me and staring at the ceiling so he doesn’t distract me. 

“Cookies?” he asks, releasing me and taking a step or two away.

I meet his eyes and raise my eyebrows. “That babydoll you like?”

He grins. “Both?”

I laugh and push at him again. “Get out of here!”

He swaggers off and I watch him go, taking in the line of his shoulders and his ass in those jeans, anticipation already rising inside of me. If I hurry, I can set a batch to bake while I’m changing.

My butch’s favorite piece of lingerie is this sheer, plum, see-through number that barely reaches mid-thigh. It accentuates all of my voluptuous curves and has slits in the cups where my breasts go - right over my nipples. I make sure the bows are tied evenly, my sense of aesthetics coming out even here. I always debate over the lace thong…on the one hand, it completes the look. On the other hand, it won’t really stay on past the time it takes him to get me into bed. Again, my sense of aesthetics wins out and I pull them on, my clit already pulsing and wet.

I brush my hair out while I wait for him; thick, dark, dark brown and just past my shoulders, he loves to run his fingers through it and put me where he wants me. I grab the perfume he likes and spritz just a little onto my collar bone.

After this long together, I know what gets my butch’s attention.

I had just changed the sheets this morning, and I’m eager for him to get out of the shower so we can mess them up. I picked them out with him in mind. I fish my favorite pink lip gloss out of my makeup case and toss the rest back onto the dresser, headed back out to the kitchen to pull the cookies out and turn the oven off, my pace quickening as I hear the shower cut off.

I’m back in the bedroom before my lover is, lip gloss painted on and I’m setting it on the night stand next to the bed when he comes out of the shower. He’s in black boxer briefs that hug his thighs, and a grey undershirt. Nothing special, but I love the way he looks. I can tell he’s not wearing a sports bra or a binder, so he must be having a good day. That makes me smile to see, even more than the look on his face as he takes me in, the way his eyes narrow on my lip gloss and his own mouth curls into a smile.

“Hey,” he greets, throwing the towel into the hamper and taking a step towards me.

“Hi there,” I flirt back, reaching out a hand and pulling him closer when he takes it. Our mouths meet in a kiss, and I’m already so turned on, I make it dirty fast, sucking on his tongue and getting my lip gloss all over his mouth. I pull back and take him in, humming with satisfaction at the pink smearing his mouth, grinning at the indulgently amused look on his face.

“Me first,” I say, pulling him on to the bed and then turning so I’m straddling him. His hands immediately run up my thighs and I shudder as he squeezes my ass. I reach over his head for the lip gloss, hissing at the tongue that finds my nipple and the thumbs that part my pussy lips. “Stop it!” I hiss, sitting up and pulling his hands out from between my legs. I narrow my eyes and try to glare at him but he just smirks at me.

“What?” He asks, as if playing innocent will make me believe him.

“You be nice.” I demand, opening up the lip gloss and taking another swipe over my lips.

“Baby, you know I’m always nice to you.”

I just shake my head and catch his hand where it’s trying to sneak up under my babydoll again. I lean forward and push my breasts against his chest, sliding our hands up by his head and bracing myself on my other arm. I run my fingers through his hair and kiss him sweetly, bringing us down a notch, and then trail kisses over his jaw, down his neck, and up to his ear, suckling and scraping my teeth against his earlobe.

I can feel him relax under me and know he’s waiting patiently, almost always amused at how turned on I get by seeing him covered in my sticky cotton-candy pink lip gloss. He’s patient as I reapply it over and over again, covering his neck and shoulders and hands and arms in my kisses. My lover isn’t comfortable with me touching him much more than this, so I take advantage of it and milk every moment so that I can show him how much I love and appreciate him.

Finally, I run out of places to cover and I sit back, admiring my handiwork.

There’s my big strong butch, all hard muscle and sometimes closed off emotions, laying on my silk sheets with flowers on my bed spread, covered in my kisses and the visual proof that he trusts me enough to be open and vulnerable with me. I meet his eyes and I smile softly at him, pull down his muscle shirt just a little and place one last kiss on his sternum, just off of his heart.

I come back up and give him a bunny kiss, rubbing my nose against his and taking his hands and wrapping his arms around me so that he can hug me and squeeze me, and I just sink down onto him and let him hold me for a minute.

“Thank you,” I murmur softly, smiling as he leans forward and kisses me gently in response, fingers running through my hair and tugging on the ends.
cuspofqueens is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cuspofqueens For This Useful Post: