Old 07-08-2014, 06:05 AM   #2
CyberStud
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
Stud_elicious
Relationship Status:
Married to the gym..it's true love <3

Thanked 1,232 Times in 334 Posts
CyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST Reputation
Default A Butch Dream of a Femme's Fantasy

I lean back in the tub, letting the hot water melt away all the stress of the week. I love these wonderfully relaxing times with my Daddi. I can’t wait to see hym! To feel hys body, hys hands, hys tongue. I’m incredibly worked up this time for some reason, more than usual. During the drive up to see hym, I couldn’t stop thinking about what hy would do to me, what surprises were in store for me this time.
I’ve been cut off from touching myself for days, and it’s driving me crazy! Lying here in the warm water, I can’t help running my hands over my clean, freshly shaved skin. So smooth…. I close my eyes and I can feel hys hands….. my fingers lightly dancing over my nipples, my stomach, finding their way to my pussy. I’m wet already, even in the tub. Hy would never know, just one quick orgasm.
“No! Daddi told you not to touch yourself until he said so.” I hear the voice of logic in my head. I’ll be good.
I get out of the tub and dry myself off, every stroke of the towel, making my sensitive skin tingle. Smoothing on lotion is pure torture. I can’t keep my hands off my body. How will I ever wait for Daddi? I glance at the clock; it’s still only 4:00. Over an hour until hy comes home! I’ll finish getting ready for hym and the time will fly… I hope.
I put on some music and turn it up. Heading to the bedroom, where I’ll wait, I glance at the clock again; it's only 4:10. I put on the little white, lacy bra and boy shorts that I know hy loves. Checking myself in the mirror, I can see why hy loves this outfit so much. My fingers trace the lace at the top of my bra; lace that only half covers my nipples. They are hard and sensitive already and my light touch sends electric jolts to my clit. Watching myself in the mirror, my hands slide down my stomach and around to my ass; I turn to check the view. Hmmm, not bad. I run my hands down over my ass, pulling down the lace that is trying to inch it’s way up. I smile and think, “Just like Daddi!”
In a flash of a moment, I know I’ve lost my self-control. The clock now reads 4:20, my skin is hot and flushed, and my mind keeps turning to the bag of Daddi’s toys beside the bed. I tell myself, “Hy won’t know; I have time; Hy won’t mind, anyway, I’m hys princess!”
I slide onto the bed, my excitement building already. Reaching down, I pull my favorite cock, the biggest one, from the bag and place it on the bed. I pull the lace on my bra all the way down, exposing my nipples. They are as hard as rocks! I pinch them and roll them between my fingers, feeling Daddi’s fingers as I do so. One hand slides into my shorts, quickly reaching the pool of wetness in my pussy. My breath starts to quicken. As I rub my clit, I know this won’t take long. I remember that my Daddi’s cock is lying beside me; I can’t get my shorts off fast enough! The shorts land on the floor, I rip them off so fast. I hold the dildo in both hands, warming it and remembering the times my Daddi buried it inside me, fucking me until I couldn’t take any more. I rub the head over my pussy lips and on my clit. I want it inside me badly, but I want to make myself wait; I am so close to coming.
Fuck it! I can't wait! I drive the whole thing in, hard and deep. Damn, that feels good! While I can still think, I glance once more at the clock; 4:35. Good, I still have plenty of time. I close my eyes and begin to really fuck myself. I know I’m being a very bad girl, but I can’t stop now.
Soon, I am lost in my own world. All I know now is the fullness in my pussy and the fire in my clit. As my left hand works the cock, my right is rubbing my clit, faster and faster…

“I thought I told you not to touch yourself.”

My eyes fly open! Hy’s early! I’ve been caught! Hy is standing above me, dangling my lacy shorts from one finger. There is a very hard look in hys eyes, making me wonder what is behind them...
I desperately make a play, trying to get myself out of trouble. “Hi Daddi! I was just thinking about you!” I say as I let the dick slide out of me and raise myself onto my knees.
I try to come off cute and innocent and throw my arms around hys neck. Hy lets me, but doesn’t return the hug. I can tell I have pushed too far this time. Hy pulls my arms away from hym and sits on the end of the bed. Hys silence is torture to me. I get down on the floor at hys knees and put my head in hys lap. “I’m sorry, Daddi. I just missed you so much.”
Hy puts hys finger under my chin and raises my head to look me in the eyes, then says, "I missed you, too, Princess. But you were very disobedient. What shall I do with you? You need punished, but you like your punishments too much. What can I do to you as a suitable punishment?”
Hy is silent for a few minutes, giving my bad girl mind time to wander again. I’m anticipating my punishment, maybe a good, long, hard flogging? My already wet pussy floods again thinking of the stiff leather slapping at my ass and thighs. I know that always gets Daddi worked up to fuck me good! Maybe this won’t turn out so bad.
I am shaken from my reverie by Daddi’s stern voice, “I’ve got it. I know what your punishment will be.” I wait expectantly for hym to tell me, but hy doesn’t. Instead, hy reaches over and picks up the cock that is still wet with my juices.

“Clean it” hy says to me.

I try to take it from hym and head to the bathroom, but hy doesn’t let go.
“No, right here” I sink back to my knees with the realization of what hy is telling me to do, smiling inside. If this is how I’m to be chastised, I can definitely handle it. I’ve sucked my Daddi’s cock before, but there is something different this time. Maybe it is the fact that hy is holding it in hys hand, hys face so close to mine, and I taste my own pussy on it. Soon, I am totally absorbed in my task, loving the feel of Daddi’s hard dick in my mouth. I feel like such a little slut today, I want this cock any way I can get it. Just as I’m really getting into it, I hear “Stop”. Reluctantly, I obey. Daddi raises an eyebrow. “Disappointed?” hy says, dripping sarcasm. I nod and whisper “Yes”.
Pulling me from my knees and over hys lap, he says, “Yes, what?”
I can sense what is to come, and am so excited by now that my reply is barely audible. “Yes, Daddi”. Hy gives my bra strap a sharp snap, causing me to flinch. “Don’t move!” he says sternly. Hy pulls both my arms up so that my wrists are crossed at my lower back and holds them there with hys left hand. My breathing is erratic, and I’m in such a state of anticipation that I can hardly remain still. I hear hys steady voice, “Do not think, ever, that because I’ve been such a lenient Daddi, I can’t be pushed too far.” I feel his other hand softly stroking my bare ass as he continues; “You’ve shown me today that you need reminded of who is in charge. I will take great pleasure in reminding you. Since you just couldn’t wait to come, sweet princess, your punishment will be this: You WILL wait to come, for as long as I wish. Since I have no desire to make this point again any time soon, you may have to wait quite a while. Fitting punishment, don’t you think?”

At first, I am stunned. But I know my Daddi; hy can’t make me wait too long. Hy loves to make me come. He’ll give in way before hy thinks hy will.
Smack! Out of nowhere, I feel the sharp, stinging slap of hys hand on my ass.
“OW!” I yell, and squirm uncontrollably. “I told you not to move!” he says.
Again and again, hys hand descends, bringing almost unbearable pain and pleasure. I struggle to remain still, focusing on the lovely heat I can feel building under hys hand and between my legs. Hy could go on like this for hours, and I wouldn’t mind. The slaps stop much too soon, and I whimper in dismay. “That is the beginning, Princess; a taste of your punishment. You want more, but I will not give it until I am ready.”
“Let’s see what you’ve done so far” hy says as hy slips a finger between my pussy lips. I’m so wet that it’s slippery. “My, my, you are in a state! I’m going to enjoy this very much!” One finger enters me, just one, just enough to make me crazy! Hy slowly fucks me this way for what seems like forever. I am unable to control the movement of my hips, pushing to meet hys finger.

I hear a soft whisper, “You want more, baby?”

I can barely form the words, “Yes, Daddi”. Abruptly, hys finger is gone, leaving me empty and aching for hym. “Then you should have been a good girl.” Hy rises from the bed and walks to the closet. The door isn’t open far enough for me to see what hy is doing. I hear hym going through the items hanging on the door and I shiver. I know what is there, and am eager to find out which hy will choose. Hy returns to me with only a bandana. “Get on you hands and knees on the bed” hy says.
As I position myself on the bed, hy ties the bandana firmly over my eyes. I’m a bit apprehensive; I both love and hate being blindfolded. I feel hym take my hand and buckle a strap of leather around my wrist, followed my other hand and my feet. When did hy get those? I can hear hym walk back to the closet to choose the next instrument of my punishment. My mind races; what is it to be? The soft floggers that make me want so much more? Or the stiff, harsh one; the one that really hurts? It doesn’t really matter. I can’t wait; I love them all. What hy chooses is a total shock!
As the cane strikes my skin the first time, I know I’m in trouble. The cane; the one thing hy never felt comfortable with. Again and again, the cane burns into my skin relentlessly. I can feel Daddi’s control as well as hys anger. Hy taps the back of my thighs with the cane; the searing pain makes me cry out. Hy covers my ass and thighs with stripes of red, occasionally landing on my pussy, dangerously close to my swollen clit. Hy keeps going, longer than I thought hy ever would, until I shout my safe word for the first time. Hy stops, runs hys hands over my throbbing skin, and leans in close until I can feel hys breath on my face.

“Are you beginning to see who is in control here?”

At this point, all I can do is nod. I can barely even think anymore, I want hym so badly. I’ve become like a primitive thing, needing only to come. I know hy knows this. I understand my punishment very clearly, especially now. All I want now is hys cock, hys hand, anything! Inside my pussy while I come like never before! But that is not to be. Hys hand remains on my ass, while hy pulls hys bag onto the bed. I hear hym settle in behind me, between my legs, and I wonder what hy will do next. I really don’t care anymore, as long as I can come. I feel something cold touch my clit and I jump. How could hy? Hy knows I hate cold things! My irritation soon fades as I feel the coldness turn to a steady hum. I hope hy doesn’t realize how close to coming I am. To come without hys permission will mean more trouble, but I am willing to risk it. Hy knows; hy moves the vibrator away just as I’m almost there.

“You will not come until I tell you to, do you understand?”

“Yes, Daddi, I understand” I answer, nearly in a sob. I am so wet! Hy moves the vibrator moves back and forth over my clit and slides it inside me just a little causing me to try to back up onto it. Hy knows I will do this and pulls it out of me before I can get it any deeper. I am desperate. “Please, Daddi!” I beg. “Please, what, Princess?” Knowing that I have to ask and that hy will say no, I choke on my answer, “Please let me come!”
Hys voice is understanding, but firm, “No, baby, I can’t let you come yet. Trust your Daddi. I know what’s best for you.” I know hy is right, but I have lost all self-control. I'm almost yelling, “Just fuck me, damn it!”
Hy sounds almost amused, “So you’ve gone from merely disobedient to demanding?” I hear hym getting hys strap. Finally! I knew hy would give in! I am feeling very smug and pleased with myself. As hy positions himself behind me, I can hardly breathe. It seems I’ve been waiting for this so long. I feel one hand on my hip; I can picture hym getting ready to fuck me, hys other hand on hys cock, guiding it into me. But what I feel is only hys fingers, slick with lube, opening me easily. I am so ready! Hys fingers pump in and out of my soaking wet pussy; they are not enough. I push against hys hand, wanting more. Hy slowly pulls hys fingers out of my pussy and moves them up to my asshole, gently but firmly pushing one in. Hy fucks my ass like this for a few minutes, just long enough to make me want more. Hy adds another as I moan from extreme pleasure. With hys other hand hy slides three back into my pussy. I am in ecstasy! “Ooh, yes! Fuck me, Daddi!”
Hy continues at hys own pace, causing me to writhe as much as I can in my restraints. I can feel myself building up to an intense orgasm. My Daddi knows my body too well; hy senses how close I am and stops. I think I can’t take it any more and yell, “God damn it! Fuck me! Daddi, fuck me!”
As soon as I say it, I know I’ve crossed another line. Hys voice is hard this time. “Fine, you want fucked? I’ll fuck you! Just remember, you asked for it!”
I freeze as I feel the tip of hys cock at my ass. “No! I’m not ready for that! That’s not what I meant! I want your cock in my pussy!”

“If you hadn’t been so busy acting like such a bossy little bitch, you might have thought to be more specific” was hys biting reply. “And don’t ever tell me ‘no’ again.”
With that comment, hy pushes hys cock into my ass. I tense up, burying my face in the sheets. I feel hys hand in my hair, pulling my head back as hy pushes in deeper. Hy groans with pleasure, hys cock buried in my ass. Hy pauses for a moment to allow me to get used to the feeling. “You might as well relax; you’ll enjoy it more. Besides, we both know you’ve wanted this for a long time.”Slowly, hy begins to move again. The sensation is amazing! Faster and faster, hy fucks my ass. Against my will, my body moves with hys, matching hys thrusts with my own. Just as I start to really get into it, hy stops moving. “I almost forgot, you wanted my cock in your pussy, didn’t you?” Before I realize hys intent, hy reaches down and pushes another dick, the one hy made me suck clean earlier, into my wet, open pussy. “Oh my god!” escapes my mouth. I have never felt so full!
“Isn’t that what you wanted, baby? Don’t bother to answer, you’re going to get it anyway.” Hy begins moving again, starting slowly. At first I think I can’t take all this; then it becomes pure pleasure. Hy fucks my ass harder, faster, until I’m screaming again, “Oh! Yes, Daddi, fuck me! Please, don’t…stop….!”
Hy has finally made hys point; all the control is hys. I feel my long awaited orgasm looming closer. I’m afraid to ask this time; I don’t think I can stop it even if hy says ‘no’ again. Hy can tell that I can’t take any more.
Once again, I can hear the understanding in hys voice, “Go ahead, Princess, come for me; come for your Daddi!” I come with a force that surprises us both, soaking us and the bed beneath us. It lasts longer than I thought possible. The muscles in my ass and pussy are gripping both of those cocks so hard that hy can’t move.
Hy waits until my spasms subside and then pulls out of me, dropping to the bed next to me where I have collapsed. Hy gently removes the blindfold and kisses my forehead. Hy unbuckles the restraints, and pulls me close to hym.

“Always listen to your Daddi, Princess,” hy whispers. “I will, I promise!” I whisper back, knowing that with punishments like this, I will break my promise again…

The End
CyberStud is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to CyberStud For This Useful Post: