Old 07-18-2014, 11:23 AM   #7
CyberStud
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
Stud_elicious
Relationship Status:
Married to the gym..it's true love <3

Thanked 1,232 Times in 334 Posts
CyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST ReputationCyberStud Has the BEST Reputation
Default The Scent of Seduction

I saw her in the airport. Small but feisty as she wrangled her bags to the counter. Usually well mannered, I had to consciously avert my gaze. I was next in line and all I could think was "What a Divine Ass..." I felt the primal stirring of a faint throb. She was fit and knew how to dress, accentuating her curves and showing just enough without giving it all away. Smaller in stature, beautifully clothed, expensive heels and great legs. All desirable...

She checked her bags and left. I moved to the counter, the clerk and I just watched her walk away and then looked at each other. I said "Wow!" and the clerk, wide-eyed, just nodded and smiled. I'm a tall well-dressed packing Butch. I don't really care who sees me admiring a gorgeous woman...and she was stunning.

Checked in and sent off to my gate, I bought a newspaper and coffee and took a seat. As I opened it I found myself smelling something vaguely familiar..light, citrus, bergamot...heaven with a touch of despair. Hmmm, shrugging I went back to the news. I hate these red-eye flights. The plane, arriving at the gate created a stir of activity and I realized the excitement of a trip usually got me going. Recently dumped I wanted to get out of town. What I really needed was a good hard Fuck; the kind that leaves bleeding scratches on your back and welts on your ass...

They called for First Class and heeding my cue I slowly gathered my things and sidestepped to the door...I hate cattle calls and didn't rush. Finally on the gangway I trailed that wonderful scent, again. It was nocturnal, delicious and bewitching. I inhaled deeply in satisfaction, still unable to locate its source.

Giving a nod to the sleepy attendants I looked for my seat...Father, Son and Holy Shit...there at the window was that bombshell of a beauty. There is a God, or luck or whatever random force put her there. She looked up from her magazine and casually said hello but her lingering gaze betrayed her interest and her pleasant surprise. She went back to flipping pages, not really reading any longer. As I sat I instantly recognized that deeply satisfying scent. It was her. I closed my eyes for a moment savoring the sensation of her perfume invading my chest. My heart raced that beguiling smell throughout my body. A well of desire ignited from a single breath. The throbbing I felt earlier came back, intense and demanding. I pressed my hips forward, barely enough to feel pressure against my cock...enough to imagine a stroke of my shaft, a hot breath upon my stomach blanketed by her scent. My breathing started to deepen. I turned to her and asked "Excuse me, your perfume...may I ask?". She replied coyly, and with a slight smile playing across her lips, "Ah, that would be Musc Ravageur"
"Mmm, yes " I inhaled, nodding in appreciation. She gazed at me with a questioning look and asked "You know it?".
"Yes" I said, leaning closer, meeting her eyes head on "it is the scent of seduction and destruction" .
Having been discovered, it was now she who lost her breath.

The plane began its taxi down the dark runway. Finally cleared, the engines screamed, lights blinking, the plane careened into the air, the thrust pushing me into my seat. I glanced over and saw that she appeared vulnerable and nervous. I leaned toward her and said "Driving is for babies...don't worry, it'll be OK" and winked. Distracted from her anxiety, she began to drift toward me, she smiled and I saw her eyes were blue. A deep sultry come-fuck-me blue...mesmerizing. She returned a knowing look, the intention suddenly clear. The collision of hot want and desire was electric. She acquiesced to the pleasure of a touch as she placed her delicate hand on my forearm. Fantasy and innuendo began to play a deadly game, its discourse was the throbbing agony of desire. The sharp aching scream began to permeate my every thought. She leaned toward me and smiling softly said "you're kind, thank you".

With no further words she turned back toward the window and I was left with the shadow of doubt. Did I misread her? She had drawn me in with her scent, dominated me with a look and slayed me with a touch. I closed my eyes mentally recounting our play. My mind was running to regain some semblance of control, but the throbbing pulsing erection behind my cock would not subside. The level of nuance, thick with lust, caused me to close my eyes and press my head into my seat back. I sighed heavily, the scent of seduction in the air.

I must have dozed, but I stirred to the desirous sensation of a soft rolling dream. I felt it, like a breath running up the inside of my thigh. A touch so light I wondered how I imagined it. I danced on the edge of sleep, feeling that familiar ache. And then again, but this time a little firmer and higher up my leg. It was real. As an audible sigh escaped my chest, I opened my eyes to find myself the sole focus of her attention.

The torment of her touch, her soft breath nearly imperceptible against my skin and the slight brush of her leg as she turned to me constricted my breath. She was leaning into me, her breathing steady and deep. Her gaze directed at the full bulge in my trousers, framed by my strong legs and stomach. An all consuming hunger hit me full force, both of us needing the same thing. Her blue eyes had grown turbulent with desire, as she began to trace circles on my groin. A fire ignited in my belly, her breath came in short hot repercussions. My mind was reeling as I began to mentally narrow our choices. "Lavatory" I whispered.

She broke my gaze and unbuckled her seat belt. As she stood to walk to the aisle I began to rise. She palmed my shoulders, forcing me back into my seat and facing me leaned in and whispered, "I can get by" . I wanted to pull her by the hips on top of me but as she passed I braced my palms to the outside of her legs pausing her exit. I ran my thumb beyond the hem of her skirt up the front of her thigh. She gasped and as I continued my journey to her swollen wet and luscious pussy her legs began to shake. She tumbled to my touch, her wet hollows swollen and heated with desire. She continued past me, saturated.

I emerged from my seat barely able to stand, my thumb wet and sweet. The cabin dark and curtains drawn, we made our way. As she entered I quickly slipped in behind her and locked the door. I felt a tug at my belt and and turned to press my body into hers. She was small, tight, gorgeous. Her hands were all over me...my legs, my groin, stomach. She leaned into me, testing my strength. I couldn't stand it any longer...I took her waist in my hands and lifted her to the counter as she frantically unzipped my pants and deftly removed my hot and hungry cock. I was pulsing and throbbing behind its base, wanting desperately to bury myself in her. She spread her legs as I pulled her forward to me with one hand and separated her cum- sodden panties from her hot luscious pussy with the other. The back of my fingers stroked her as I continued to hold that fabric out of my aim. She was bare and pulsing to my touch. She leaned her hips into me and with precision guided me into her. I urged her with a thrust of my hips that sent her careening back, biting her lip in a feeble effort to quiet her moans. She gasped, her hips desperately closing the distance to my base. Her hands opened my shirt, as I continued my deep hungry thrusting, and her fingernails dug into my chest, God I wanted her to shred me, draw blood. My chest was painted in deep red lines as she continued railing her passion upon me. I was running with that explosive hot-fuck desire when I lifted her off the counter, my hands full of that luscious ass. Her legs wrapped around me I could feel her heels digging, spurring, kicking me on. Oh Sweet Jesus, prod me, stab me, kick me to another dimension. With every grip of her heels she demanded harder deeper thrusts.

Lifting, dropping her on me, lifting again, she rode me. I could feel her swallowing the distance, pumping me for every bit of length she could draw. Her hands locked around my neck I was delivering my shaft, leaning back and driving with my legs. She was arching, using her hips to pull me to her deepest places. Her moans let me know that every space was filled...filled with the kind of fucking that doesn't leave room for breath. I buried myself in her, the head of my cock pressed hard against her in this sliding, skating upheaval of bodies. She moaned and gasped and I felt the rolling pressure of an explosion began to build in her. She was losing herself in hot waves, my legs pushing my hips burying my cock deep inside her. She was riding with abandon; waves of hot cum-sliding abandon. This ravageur of seduction pulled me into her, and as she dropped hard I lost myself in her rough rhythm. I felt the pull of climax and as that sharp hot breath-stealing stab of ecstasy exploded between my legs I threw my final delivery. Bucking down to my base she lifted her legs, knees bent and rolled her hips down to close that final gap. Squealing, panting, heaving her sweet milky white juices on me her head thrown back, my shirt collar clutched in her hands, I had her, in my hands, on my cock, hanging from my neck. I had her. She pulled herself back to me, burying her face in my neck where she smelled the shadow of my sweat and labor. My arms were around her, drawing her closer as I pressed my lips to her hair. Bittersweet in its finality, I rocked and swayed as she held on , both of us floating in the seduction and destruction Musc Ravageur.
CyberStud is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to CyberStud For This Useful Post: