Old 10-02-2014, 08:38 PM   #12
Penmarked Femme

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her/she/lady that likes a butch to run their fingers through her hair
Relationship Status:
Single

Penmarked Femme Has the BEST ReputationPenmarked Femme Has the BEST ReputationPenmarked Femme Has the BEST ReputationPenmarked Femme Has the BEST ReputationPenmarked Femme Has the BEST ReputationPenmarked Femme Has the BEST ReputationPenmarked Femme Has the BEST ReputationPenmarked Femme Has the BEST ReputationPenmarked Femme Has the BEST ReputationPenmarked Femme Has the BEST ReputationPenmarked Femme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmingbutch21 View Post
Anticipation pools in your panties while you're driving to meet me. As you pull into the parking space, you notice I’ve found a place where the street light is broken. It’s dark. I get out of my car and come to your window. I don’t get in the car with you. You know this is a quick meeting. I lean down, prop my elbows on the door, dip in and give you a long sensual kiss. I drag your skirt up then take your hand and guide it down into your panties; helping you stroke your wet pussy. I pull away to stand up but make it clear that you are to continue to finger fuck yourself. I scan the park, but it is deserted at this time of night. I unzip my jeans and pull out my butchcock. I reach through the window and grab two hands full of hair. “Open wide, precious.” You do as I say and I slap your face with my cock before slipping it into your mouth. I start to rock in your mouth. You quicken the pace of your fingers between your legs. “Not before me pet,” I warn. I thrust to the back of your throat. Pulling your hair, forcing you on my cock, fucking your beautiful face. Tears of lust escape your eyes and roll down your cheeks. It's not long until the vibe in my harness and the visual of you taking all of my cock with every thrust brings me to orgasm. As the waves subside, I quickly zip up. You lean your head back against the seat, mouth open, unforgivingly moaning with your legs splayed open and your hand buried in your pussy. What a beautiful sight you are. My mouth is on yours again, more urgently now. My fingers are inside you, pounding as you work your clit. Finally, at last, I let you explode into my hand when I say, “cum for me princess, cum hard for your daddy.”
found it…coy smile….
Penmarked Femme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Penmarked Femme For This Useful Post: