Old 10-04-2014, 01:24 AM   #15
Penmarked Femme

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her/she/lady that likes a butch to run their fingers through her hair
Relationship Status:
Single

Penmarked Femme Has the BEST ReputationPenmarked Femme Has the BEST ReputationPenmarked Femme Has the BEST ReputationPenmarked Femme Has the BEST ReputationPenmarked Femme Has the BEST ReputationPenmarked Femme Has the BEST ReputationPenmarked Femme Has the BEST ReputationPenmarked Femme Has the BEST ReputationPenmarked Femme Has the BEST ReputationPenmarked Femme Has the BEST ReputationPenmarked Femme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmingbutch21 View Post
Note: The stories in this thread may or may not be fiction. They also will likely involve kink, erotic, or BDSM material.

I twirl the fork in the macaroni and cheese trying to gather a bite for you. I feel your lips on my ear, “the girl at the table next to us is staring.” I don’t look up at her, I just move the fork to your mouth and you open, letting me feed you. “Let her stare, I don’t give a fuck,” I say as I squeeze the inside of your thigh. I hear you release a sigh. I want so badly to push my hand up your skirt, past your panties, and finger fuck you right in front of the “staring girl,” yet I refrain, as the restaurant is full of other not-so-nosy patrons. I watch your lips as you chew your food. You know I’m watching you and smirk as you continue to chew. I’m already hard, but looking at your face, your eyes, your lips, makes it almost unbearable. I squirm in my seat and feel the jolts to my stomach, as if I needed confirmation that I’m wet and horny for you.

You put your napkin on the table and look me deep in the eyes, “I have to go to the restroom.” “Again?” I ask. You just smile. It’s an invite, but I don’t need an invite, I want you and I’m going to take you. I slide out from the bench and stand to let you pass. The tables are close together and you face me to squeeze by, but I don’t let the opportunity pass and press my hard butchcock forward into your thighs and grin. “Charming,” you blurt, then giggle as you turn to go. You don’t look back. The music in the restaurant is just loud enough for the “staring girl” to NOT hear me say, “you’re going to hate that you miss this.”

I’m two steps behind you, watching the way your hair grazes your shoulders and the way your strappy heels keep time with your bouncing ass cheeks. You turn the corner and open the bathroom door. I immediately put one hand on the door near your head and the other on the small of your back, pushing you in quickly. It’s a single bathroom with mirrors above a chair rail on three walls. You don’t turn around, but look at me in the mirror as I close the door. I break eye contact only to latch the deadbolt, then reconnect with your gaze in the mirror and move behind you. I wrap my arms around your waist, pulling you close and tight. Your shoulder is exposed under my chin. I pull down the hem of your shirt and bite down hard on your smooth white flesh, leaving a nice red mark that no one will see…in public. You wince at first then hum from the pleasurable pain. Your head rolls back onto my shoulder as I kiss and nibble up your neck. When my mouth reaches your ear I growl, “get on your knees babygirl and suck your daddy’s cock.” My hand in your hair accompanies this command and pulls you to your knees hard. “Pull it out,” I demand. I’m going to let you have a few moments to perform first. I watch as you unbutton my jeans and take my cock out. I see your stappy heels and think about how I’m going to use those as handles later when I have you face down on my bed, fucking you from behind. You look up at me, both hands around my cock, and lick around the tip. “Suck it good baby,” I tell you. I want your red lipstick all over my cock right now, but I’ll let you have your way for a bit longer. You take the tip in your mouth and start to bob your head. “You’ve done this a million times, you little slut,” I groan and chuckle. You’re teasing me. I know it. You know it. I push forward wanting to ram my rod down your throat, but you back off and run your lips down the side of my shaft. (There are the red lipstick stains I wanted to see) You’re such a dirty little girl, getting your knees nasty on the bathroom floor while sucking off your daddy’s butchcock. You take me in your mouth again, this time with vigor, sinking your lips all the way down to the base before dragging back up to the tip, over and over. I look to the side and watch in the mirror as you work my cock. Fuck! Your face is beautiful. I can’t handle it anymore. “This show is over,” I say firmly as I grab your head and start fucking your mouth. My cock is going deeper and deeper down your throat. My fingers wrapped in your hair, I thrust and hold, the tears escape the sides of your eyes as you watch my face. Your eyes are pleading. Your air supply is cutoff. I put a hand on your throat and squeeze. I can feel my cock, and then I pull out letting you gasp for a breathe of air. You take a big gulp then rest your head between my hip and cock. Like a kitten nuzzling it’s owner. I put my hand under your chin to tilt it up, then lean down and kiss your red lips. “So fucking gorgeous,” I whisper before I grab your throat to pull you up. I need for you to cum. I need to fuck your pussy. I need to make it mine. I turn you around and shove you against the mirror. I drag your skirt up over your hips then snatch your panties to the floor. I fondle your high heels as you step out of your panties. They are soaking wet just as I expected. I hastily shove them in my pocket. Your ass displays reminants of the pre-dinner spanking I gave you. I hear you groan as I rub the fading marks. “Spread your fucking legs,” I demand and smack your ass for good measure. You’re staring at me in the mirror. Waiting. Wanting. I slide the tip of my cock up and down your slick pussy. I can see the desire in your eyes. You need to be owned. You need to be fucked hard. I hover my tip at your hole before thrusting in. I grab your hips and shove inside of you. You gasp, lurch forward, then push back against me as I start rocking faster, “take it all babygirl, take it all for your daddy.” Your moans and groans grow loud. I take your arms behind your back and hold you down by the wrists. You turn your face sideways to place your cheek on the mirror, drifting off. My cock drives deeper and deeper into your pussy. I reach around and spank your hard clit to bring you back to me, you squeal and your eyes spring open, you start to watch me, us, in the side mirror as I pump your pussy. I can feel your body start to tense up. I drop your wrists and grab a fistful of hair and put the other around your throat, pulling your ear back to my mouth. “Do you want to cum?” I growl through my teeth. You nod. “I said, do you want to cum?” More firmly now, I jerk back on your hair. Then you say what I want to hear, “yes daddy, I want to cum. Please make me cum.” I grab your shoulders and push you back down then pull back on them forcing you on to my butchcock, you are bent over taking every bit of of my cock. Deeper. Harder. My hips slap against your ass, “cum for me babygirl, cum hard.” Your body shudders, you jerk forward, and your cum soaks my cock. I slide out of you watching your cum seep down your legs. You’re trembling. I use your panties to clean you up and then shove them back in my pocket as my souvenir. I pull your skirt back down and turn you around. Your head still dips, you’re stlll breathing hard, your eyes still flutter, you haven’t come back to me yet. I kiss you hard and deep. I hold you tightly, rubbing your back. I take your face into my hands and you finally open your eyes, “your such a good girl. You’re my princess.” I kiss you again, this time more languidly. I feel your arms over my shoulders, hugging me. Now you're back. I draw back and grin widely, “let’s go finish dinner.”

So you know I love this my dear! It was fantastic to find this on my first search for butch femme erotica. Wanted to let you know what I loved most. The line "Your head still dips, you’re stlll breathing hard, your eyes still flutter, you haven’t come back to me yet. I kiss you hard and deep. I hold you tightly, rubbing your back. I take your face into my hands and you finally open your eyes, “your such a good girl. You’re my princess.” I kiss you again, this time more languidly. I feel your arms over my shoulders, hugging me. Now you're back. I draw back and grin widely, “let’s go finish dinner".

It was actually the sentence "you haven't come back to me yet" my eyes actually got a little misty. It's been a while since I have gotten to totally dissolve in the strong container of a butches arms...sigh. I love the inference that an orgasm and that kind of experience is like a spinning out into outer space, a leap of ecstasy that one must slowly and gently be spooned back from. Have a challenge for you...and to any others who are so inclined. Butch femme erotic scene, erotic and tender, devastatingly tender. I need a little romance!
Penmarked Femme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Penmarked Femme For This Useful Post: