TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
Over the past few weeks, I've gone overboard in 'spring cleaning' my home and now that I've rearranged lots of things in the kitchen and bathroom and even in my own bedroom, I can't seem to find what I'm looking for - half the time. My son told me to stop 'spring cleaning' the house because he hates to see me having to 'spring clean' the house again, right after everything looks so nice.
I am going to do so called Spring cleaning Next month again, I have an apt. inspection where I live, so must be done at least 2x a year, Jan and then again mid year so not to have any clutter or stuff I don't need anymore. I'm almost done already giving stuff I don't use away, so not much left to give out now. WOOHOOOO. If I don't use something for say a couple months, out it goes when I do the spring cleaning, unless I've just put it aside cause it's the wrong time of year to use it. I'm gonna make someone happy to get some clothing that I no longer use.