View Single Post
Old 10-15-2010, 05:40 PM   #106
rlin

How Do You Identify?:
human

Thanked 1,190 Times in 451 Posts
rlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputation

my garden went sort of crazy with the viney types of veggies this year... so i made lots of pickles...
i just made simple fridge or freezer pickles... a little vinegar a little sugar and whatever else you may want for flavor... i used some celery seed. variety peppercorns. sweet onion rings. and jalepeno... tossed some cilantro in some to see what would happen... it was pretty good... of course... a lot of garlic too...
anyway.. not only did i pickle cukes... i also had lots of summer squash and zucchini so i made pickles with them too... i have to say... i really enjoyed them... hell... i am still enjoying them... it doesnt take long for them to set and they have been holding up really well still..

maybe had 5bucks total in about 3 gallons of pickles...
rlin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rlin For This Useful Post: