Old 06-18-2011, 04:59 PM   #46
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
Oatmeal.
Almost every morning.

Me too. Mine is maple and brown sugar flavored and high fiber.

Does that mean I win or lose?

As for what makes me regular:

I am impatient and will yell at you while in my car, though I know you can't hear me and will continue to drift into my lane because you're on the cell phone and/or are fiddling with the radio dial.

I will sass Ebon throughout the day. We bicker like an old married couple and, though it can be unsettling to a few of our friends, I think most are used to it by now.

I shower twice a day. That's not regular, but liking being clean probably is, so when I come home from being outside in over 100 degree weather for half my day, the thermostat goes down and I get naked.

I fight with Ebon over exactly WHO is stealing the covers. (It's always HIM, btw.)

We'll watch a show or two together at night and/or chat a bit in bed before I fall asleep. When I have to be up early, he's sweet enough to use his CPAP, but I'm on my own when I work afternoons or are off. I tend to be a bit cranky on my days off and when I work afternoons. One day, he'll put the two together and come up with three.

I pee first thing after turning my cell alarm off and crawling slowly out of bed.

We can rarely make our minds up easily when it comes to what we want to eat, especially when we order in. It's like pulling teeth. But don't let someone tell us we "can't" or "shouldn't" have something because that's sure going to be what we "want" at that point.

We're difficult people and, in this day and age, I suspect that's pretty regular.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: