Fancy

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
N/A

Thanked 7,097 Times in 2,322 Posts
Fancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixielady View Post
My 13 year old son got a new phone today. He texted me nonstop while sitting right beside me on the couch. I explained that the whole point in having the phone is to text and call me when he is NOT with me...then I threatened to throw it in the creek if he didn't stop. I think that makes me pretty regular, at least mom-wise...lol
My daughter lost her phone today while mowing. It jiggled out of her pocket. We spent quite awhile after dinner walking through the yard, up and down the road where she rode her bike, through the car's backseat (and anywhere else within radius) etc. continually ringing her number. We finally caught site of it beneath the grass clippings. It was probably run over by the mower, but fortunately wasn't hacked to bits. The ringtone was so soft it was a wonder we even found it. The first thing she did was record my voice saying, "Pick up the phone! This is your mother calling!" She set that ringtone on high volume. I don't remember having responsibility over anything like this when I was 12. But I suppose this is considered "regular" by today's standards.

I totally identify with the text message barrage while sitting in the same room. Entire conversations without a word spoken.

Fancy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fancy For This Useful Post: