Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

We have 2 rescue pups Phoebe a Whippet- Jack Russel who was dumped at a shelter as soon as she was weaned she was so very shy not socialized and she was about 10 months old when we got her she is a little love bug who has come out of her shell and my Velcro pup still shy with new people when we moved into out house the groomer that cuts Phoebes nails told us about a Sheppard terrier mix at a rescue that would be a great buddy So we got Gracie she only has 3 good legs one paw never developed properly she was a stray and they guess abused she is very leery of new things but she loved Phoebe at first sight they are now a bonded pair. We also have a kitty that people posted on craigslist to get rid of they had a whole litter but only wanted to get rid of jules she was not social they said she is a beauty and a lover just needed love and then there is Sky our horse we got her from a rescue but that is another tale I have to give her up but i know she will have a great home were she will be spoiled
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post: