View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 10:05 AM   #35
MsM

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Leather Dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She, Lady, Ms, and sometimes babygirl :)
Relationship Status:
Taken

MsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST ReputationMsM Has the BEST Reputation

18 yrs old Met her at a friends party, she pulled me into a closet. Accused me of flirting with her boyfriend (who I didn't know) and then kissed me. Realized then and there why kissing boys wasn't working out for me. Lasted: 1 night

24 yrs old Met her on a yahoo group. She was crazy but cute. Learned the lesson about sticking your d!ck in crazy on that one. Lasted: 2 years

28 yrs old Met her at a kinky party. She was with someone else, I was blown away by her smile. Eventually she left the other, and we were together. We were great friends, and should have left it that way. Relationship just didn't work. Lasted: 5 years

33-39 Catch and release program, mostly met them at kink events, or CM. Nothing lasting, but made some amazing friends.

39 yrs old Met my love at a munch for my local dyke leather group. She was wearing boots, and expected me to follow her to the bathroom. I didn't, but I did notice her ass. Been following her into bathrooms ever since (and still noticing her ass)
MsM is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MsM For This Useful Post: