View Single Post
Old 04-25-2011, 11:39 AM   #4
Daywalker

How Do You Identify?:
Hippy

Thanked 11,917 Times in 2,700 Posts
Daywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
So, I saw this article just now about Trump doing one of his ridiculous "keep it swirling in the bowl as long as possible" slapbacks over comments that Robert Deniro made about his presidtential run.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_853320.html

This is only one in a long line of many articles where Donald Trump gives evidence of his complete inability to either let shit go or choose his battles. Remember the mean-spirited attacks on Rosie O'Donnel? What about his most recent racist remarks about how he had a good realtionship with "the blacks"? How about his comments around our President's birth status?

I'm curious what people think of Donald Trump? Do you think he is a media genius for being such an ass that we all keep talking about him or is this man truly an emotional, uncontrolled bully who lashes out at anyone who criticizes him?

Thoughts?
~ For Me ~

Very little of what he has uttered in the last month in the Media made
sense as far as Policy is concerned. Other than that, he is a loose cannon.

Kind of like Perot, only ten fold.
Although Perot looks quite somber next to the Donald.

He's the worse kind of Asshat ~ The ones with wayyyyyy to much money.

ETA ~ What would Michael Moore Do?
He would peel back the layers of Trump until all the Ugly is revealed.
Biogtry n Racism included. Where is Michael?

Last edited by Daywalker; 04-25-2011 at 11:41 AM.
Daywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Daywalker For This Useful Post: