Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I think my main problem with all of the press Trump is getting is the "Birther" garbage. I just cannot come up with anything other than racism as why and how this entire "movement" got started.

FerGoddessesSake, John Mc Cain could have had more of an issue with his birthplace (Panama Canal Zone)! Few remember this when he got the GOP nomination for the '08 race. White vs. Black??? I think so.

Also, ALL presidential candidates have as part of their "war chest," line items for legal representation. Mc Cain and Obama spent money via this election part of their "budgets" on birthplace facts. Interesting how Obama's birthplace has stuck in this insanity.

A link for an 2008 article about McCain's birthplace-

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/02/28/wo....10514626.html

Sometimes I do wonder if a person like Trump could actually get into a presidential race as a true threat, a viable candidate. I wonder because of the kind of stuff happening with the tea Party factor and birthers, etc. Also because of just how frustrated people are with things and what the "common" person has been going through economically on top of all of the swindling on Wall Street and in the housing sector.
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote