Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
OMG.

This lying sack of shit has actually stated to Anderson Cooper that he "has people on the ground investigating in Hawaii and that he's been told that the President's birth certificate is missing". (paraphrase)

Even though Anderson Cooper busted him out and was like "Uh, we ALSO have people on the ground in Hawaii and they've all talked to everyone who would have been associated with Obama's birth from people in the hospital at the same time as he was born to people who worked there and none of those people say that any of your people have contacted them." He then went on to ask the DumpTruck to name ONE person they had spoken to in regard to Obama's birth and the Dump refused.

Couple that with another statement that he wont/cant back up with facts like, "I heard he was a bad student" when talking about Obama's Harvard days, and it appears that Donald Trump is willing to bald-faced LIE his ass off on television for ratings.

He's a phony. A liar. And most of all, an embarrassment.
I watched this- loved it when Cooper played the unedited video of Obama's grandmother right after Trump said there was a 51 second lapse in her comments.

There is another portion of this interview on AC-360 tonight, I believe. And I think Trump is on Hardball tonight. That ought to be good- Chris Mathews does not mince words.

Oh yeah, an African American student at Harvard (and president of Law Review material) is going to be a poor student. I don't think so! The pressure for him to succeed had to be huge. He comes from humble beginnings and as far as I'm concerned has earned everything he has and has accomplished. No, I don't agree with every presidential position he holds, but he is a very bright person and frankly, a good human being. One of the only presidents in my lifetime that I honestly do think loses sleep at night over what he deals with.

I am also getting tired of all the focus on just his paternal background, too. On his mother’s side, there is quite an honorable military service history in his family.

And now we have Franklin Graham backing Trump and making statements about Obama's faith again.

What I really hope is that Obama will continue to not give this BS any personal attention- not dignify it. People that believe this are never going to believe he is a US citizen.

I just want to slap Trumps little whiney mouth!!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote