How Do You Identify?:
Hardcore bullheaded grown-ass Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
she loves my shaggy hair

Location: The backroom of a night cafe plotting world domination
Thanked 3,299 Times in 568 Posts
Jett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST ReputationJett Has the BEST Reputation

Omfg I'm coming off the worst 4 day migraine I've had in many many years... and yesterday was like being in hell... the whole left side of my head felt like I'd been hit by a baseball bat and the visual disturbances, nausea, light and sound sensitivity were kicking my ass badly.

Like most I retreat to that dark quiet space and try to stay passed out (sleep) as much as possible, wake up, take more pain meds, try to stay hydrated as I possibly can.

I wish I could give some great tips and tricks, but what Corkey shared with me some time back (what he shared here too) is helpful... especially the ice feels very soothing (my head feels a yucky kinda hot when I get them).

Upside I always lose a couple pounds... it's like my consolation prize for surviving or something...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jett For This Useful Post: