View Single Post
Old 11-13-2016, 06:15 PM   #3624
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I’m definitely not yours.

Thanked 32,072 Times in 9,977 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Soooo , last night around 10:30 my mom drops an emotionally loaded bomb on me (by text), which led to me talking to another brother, which then led to a nurse following me to my secret hiding place to have this talk with my eldest brother, saying she was checking up on me because ... she overheard my side of the conversation (my voice was increasingly rising , fearful, high anxiety, massive stress overload) which prompted her to take my vitals.

To make it short : my blood pressure was off the charts, she kept retaking it because she couldn't believe what she was seeing, plus on top of it, my bp broke their high tech BP machine.

Quickly explaining why my pressure was soaring; and that moving quickly to my safe location was putting pressure on my fractured lumbar area, was enough to buy time to de-escalste from really horrifying news.

My best friend explained to me that it is probably in my best interest to go on a short term blood pressure management medication, so I can springboard myself to freedom next week.

The saving grace of my day today was not only my best friend but the little 80+ yo lady I share my room with. We listened to classic country music all morning, I fixed her hair, made her bed for her, took care of her so she'd be in good shape when her husband came over to take her out for dinner activities.

She told me today that she's glad we became roommates because no one could ever stay long in her room (she's actively dying each day, it's a heart breaker).

I'm lighting candles for us both tonight and anyone else out there that needs the presence of candle light in their life tonight.

Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: