Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
Yesterday I was given some good news, which brightened my day and felt like a huge burden life from my shoulders. People on my team have been working around the clock to not only help me relearn simple things to take care of me and improve my balance, so I can go home, but my financial situation improved greatly because my comp claims counselor approved loss of income checks to keep me afloat, until I return to work.

Lots of former employers on campus reached out to me too, as well as my current boss --who has been with me every step of the recovery process. And, my best friend (C ) has helped me navigate keeping my home secure, picking up my mail, etc.

I'm getting closer to being released to go home. Once I am stable enough to go home, then my team will submit post-rehab care with PT so I can work toward stronger endurance of physical activity I once enjoyed before the car crash that nearly killed me.

I'm grateful for each day, grateful for the love and affection of friends and family, and grateful to be present in my dying room mates life. She's a sweetheart and I plan to follow up with her as her life draws to a close. I want to see her off as she takes off on the wings of angels.

Hi friend, you have been on my mind. I hope that you are healing well and can return to your life pain free.
Chad
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post: