Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam View Post
Identifying the places and situations where you automatically light up, is a great place to begin your own plan. For instance, I used to smoke when I was driving—mindless chain smoking, until I reached my destination. I also used to smoke when I sat down at the computer, and when I was watching TV. Changing your habits around smoking can make it much easer to actually quit when you decide to stop smoking. I stopped smoking in the car six months before I quit, and a month before I stopped smoking I would have one smoke when I sat down at the computer or watched TV, and wouldn't have another for at least an hour. Breaking the emotional and habitual attachment to smoking, increases your chances of becoming a successful non-smoker.
I wish everyone the best of luck.
Those are all great idea's!!!

For me.. I haven't smoked in my house for hmm 5 yrs or better and I live in Minnesota so that means standing outside freezing your arse off to smoke. That alone at this time of year has made me cut down. I smoke about 2- 5 cigs from the time I get home (5:30) till bed time which is around 11-12. So I would say that in it's self is cutting back. In the summer I'd be out there ever 20 min or so.

I do agree with you about changing habits.... It certainly HELPS!!
Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote