View Single Post
Old 12-04-2010, 05:44 PM   #30
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

After a lifetime of smokeing and quiting twice for years,then being dumb enough to start again,eight months ago I finaly said, enough!I smelled like a burnng pile of rotten hay and never knew how bad it really was untill I left a jacket I wear a lot in the trunk of my car locked up for a good while.Man when I opened it trunck up I said PPPPUUUUUUUUUU what is that stink??I rubed under my nose with a fimger to scratch and my hand had the same smell..oh hell no I said.I near washed both the jacket and my hands raw so finaly I used lemon juice to rub on my hands,wich helped and the jacket went to the dry cleaners.THere were other factors like the cost,worrying did I put out the ciggy beore I left home or did I some how drop a hot ash on something and possably catch it on fire with my fur kids at home,this one worried me lots cause when I get in a rush to get gone to where ever I could easly leave a hot one in the ash tray.Then I ,after so many years just desides I wanted to be healther to live longer( hopefuly).Part of the plan is ..I changed my routine.where ever I bought smokes before I no longer go to..for any reason.Let everyone know I was actively quiting so please dont smoke in my house or around me ..no one is allowed to smoke in my car..ever...I took all the ash trays out of the car to put a stop to that.Plus I was simply ready to quit.Yes,ive fallen off the wagon a couple of times for a fue days in the early parts of quiting.Withdrwall sucks but I made it.Easy,heck no! But I can now take a deep breath with out caughing,my asthma is way better,I can sleep at night for the most part,my skin is cleaner looking and feels healthy.This is so worth it,join me in being healthy a lot wealther cause think of the bucks u can save from not buying ciggys..something like $5,000.00 a year for a two pack a day habbit that I was.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post: