View Single Post
Old 12-09-2010, 07:43 PM   #39
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Switch, Comedian...G...whichever.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:
I'll take kinky & twisted for $200, Alex!!

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 6,165 Times in 1,450 Posts
Just_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST Reputation

Good job Strappie!! Great thread!

I used to only smoke when I drank....then it became more and more often than that. So Sunday in the parking lot at the Chief's game, I had one cig left in the box and told myself I was not going to buy any more. When money is THIS tight, it is S-T-U-P-I-D to buy cigarettes! So, I have not smoked since after the game Sunday. Several times I have gotten in my truck to go up to 7-11....then I sit there and talk myself out of it. So far, so good.

This is not the best time of year for me, personally, to quit....this is a stressful time of year, but why wait? Why keep putting it off? The time is NOW!! I can do this!! WE can do this!!

I am very irritated today....is that a side effect of quitting? Like, I wanted to ring my dad's neck for whistling at work today! I wanted to play bumper carts at the grocery store when people wouldn't get out of my way.

Then I skipped down the freezer section and made the old folks smile....that cheered me up....AND, I realized that I was not winded like usual by the time I got to the end of the frozen veggies!