View Single Post
Old 03-20-2014, 09:10 AM   #583
boogaloo456

How Do You Identify?:
Woman

boogaloo456 is on a distinguished road
Smile Hello

Hi I am new to this site,
I am feminine and single, I live in Kent and I am looking to meet people near to me as I can't be doing with meeting people too far from home. I have two beautiful springer spaniels and it just makes it very difficult having to find sitters.

I am of an average build with a few extra pounds that I am trying to get rid of as I'm off on my holidays soon and I don't like it to be honest.

I love my make up, my hair looking and smelling nice for that special person, but deep down i'm a bit of a tom boy. I'm often told that, as I don't mind getting stuck into a bit of painting and decorating or diy but I can't be without my perfume and make up.
I like going to the cinema and the theatre when I can, I love being by the sea and taking my poochies out for walks.

I'm not into clubbing no more as I am now in my late 40's and to be honest I can't cope with it! I like snuggling infront of the TV too, watching a good drama I'm not into horrors though, living on my own it frightens the hell out of me!
I'm looking to meet fun minded people that don't take life too seriously as were only here once and we just don't know when our time is up!

I like cooking and the odd drink, I do not smoke, (I did at one time) and don't want to meet someone that does. I have been smoke free for the past two years and i'm very proud of it. Hence the weight gain.

I like a butch woman or a boyish looking woman and i'm def not into femmes.
So if you would like to know more then please feel free to ask.
I look forward to hearing from you...
Boogaloo xxx

I work in health and social care and I really love my job,

boogaloo456 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to boogaloo456 For This Useful Post: