SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by okieblu View Post
Hello

I've been a member before long ago, but nothing seemed to be going at the time, so I drifted off. Was a member on and off on the dash site as well. I see alot of familiar handles here, as a matter of fact. Hi!

My name's Leigh, I'm an older butch, visual artist, got a grown married daughter and a wonderful granddaughter. I'm politically far left, a labor union supporter-was a dues paying member of IWW, gotta get back in good standing-blue collar type. On again off again activist-when my health and energy levels allow it. VERY OLP-Out Loud and Proud.

Can't really think of anything else off hand. Oh, just posted a couple of photos in my gallery.
Hello okieblu! Welcome to the site. I too am in OK, near OKC at least for now anyway. Glad you came back. A lot going on here so hopefully you'll stay around longer this time. Enjoy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterfulButch View Post
Hey All

Another Newbie here. Very glad to have found a place that speaks my language even if I don't get much time online.

Thanks to all for your candid and entertaining threads. It's so good to find a place where posts are relevant and meaningful to me. I look forward to becoming a part of the community.

MB
Hello MB and welcome to the planet! There are definitely a lot of interesting threads here. I've definitely learned a lot through interactions on this site. It's always great to find a place where you belong. Anyway, welcome to the community!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boogaloo456 View Post
Hi I am new to this site,
I am feminine and single, I live in Kent and I am looking to meet people near to me as I can't be doing with meeting people too far from home. I have two beautiful springer spaniels and it just makes it very difficult having to find sitters.

Hello boogaloo! Welcome to the planet. There are a lot of great folks on this site both near and far from you so I'm sure you'll be making new friends in no time at all. It's great to have so many like minded people all in one place and not so like minded too. Anyway, hope you find what you are looking for!

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote