Old 03-24-2014, 03:18 PM   #589
okieblu

How Do You Identify?:
queer butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
hey you!
Relationship Status:
Single

okieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyButch View Post
Hello okieblu! Welcome to the site. I too am in OK, near OKC at least for now anyway. Glad you came back. A lot going on here so hopefully you'll stay around longer this time. Enjoy!

Hello MB and welcome to the planet! There are definitely a lot of interesting threads here. I've definitely learned a lot through interactions on this site. It's always great to find a place where you belong. Anyway, welcome to the community!

Hello boogaloo! Welcome to the planet. There are a lot of great folks on this site both near and far from you so I'm sure you'll be making new friends in no time at all. It's great to have so many like minded people all in one place and not so like minded too. Anyway, hope you find what you are looking for!

boogaloo-Kent, as in the UK? Lovely area, but I'm waaay over in the middle of the US. Good luck finding people close to your area.
okieblu is offline   Reply With Quote