SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christina View Post
Hello... I decided to take a moment and type a brief intro... I am Christina, a Stone Femme… residing in the San Fernando Valley (California)… presently single, a member of Los Angeles Girls Of Leather (LAGOL), an avid reader, poetry writer, who also enjoys a good debate… I look forward to getting acquainted with most of you… as the posts I’ve browsed through have been very thought provoking… enough for now… I leave you with this… Click… Click… Click… the sound of my stilettos resonating…
Hello Christina! Welcome to the planet. You will find a many good debates here so hopefully you will join in. We love different opinions to help us think as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MandaGlamour View Post
Alrighty so.
I used to be on here all the time, life got busy and I kinda faded off. Now with some extra time I'd like to get back into the daily forums. Some people may remember me, forgot my old name. Feel free to come say hello!
Welcome back MandaGlamour. I hate how life gets busy and takes us away from this place sometimes although I guess the busy stuff can be fun too! Glad you made your way back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperZo View Post
Hey all,

I decided rather than just lurk I'd introduce myself straight off.

My name is Zoe, I live in Ireland, and I am identifying as butch more and more, so I'm trying to figure it all out- there isn't really a butch community in Ireland, so here I am!

I have a blog, I like all the trappings of mens grooming and tailoring and all that jazz... I dunno, I'm guess I'm just me!

Looking forward to getting stuck in and reading and chatting.
Hi there Zoe and welcome to the planet. I remember when I first realized there was such a thing as Butch. It was totally freeing. I wish you luck on your figuring out of stuff. Glad you found us!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Femmadian View Post
Hey-o!

Another former lurker who thought it was time to finally sign up and start posting! I'm a newly-realized femme in her late 20's just starting to come into her own. I'm currently bouncing around in Atlantic Canada (more specifically, the Maritimes for those in the know) and am hoping to find the sort of vibrant, welcoming B/F community which is so hard to find around here near the Bay of Fundy.

I suspect I will have many more questions than answers or anecdotes to contribute, but I'll try my best to be both a giver and a taker (for any who might be into that sort of thing ;-) ).

Feel free to say hi! We Maritimers are nothing if not friendly.
Hi Femmadian. We are happy that you finally stopped lurking. We love newbies! I bet you will find that once you get into the swing of things, you'll have a lot more to contribute than you think! We look forward to it. Enjoy!

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post: