sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

wow, i'm finding all these posts i've never seen around the forum, i need to forum hunt more often.. great post Blade..

let's see.. in 5 years...
both of my children will be graduated, and i'll probably be experiencing empty nest *sniffles* although, i am already feeling that with them as teenagers and not being around so much or needing mom much lol..

- i want to have applied, been accepted & completed the nursing program , hoping to be accepted by the 2012 class, and will be a 2 year course , so class of 2014 *gulp* - this will give me the freedom to move elsewhere with ease, a good career under my belt and a job that i'll truly love and suits me ♥ & better financially, as well..

- i hope to be a more confident, healthier & stronger 'me'.. that this journey i have started at the beginning of this year will find me in a peaceful, very well balanced & happy place that made this journey so worthwhile...

- i hope in 5 years, i'll have found true love..something honest, something real, kindred spirit to grow old with, and love unconditionally.. someone who will accept me, for my weird quirky ways, as i will he, and someone i can look up to, depend on and have the most funnest (yes its a word in my vocabulary) times with.. ♥

- travelling... i'd love to travel, visit places, i love learning history and traditions, road trips and photo-taking even at silly roadside stops just for fun, visiting friends, concerts & events, travels of all kinds.. i want to experience the world, WITH someone is preferable, so guess i better work on the meeting someone first LOL.

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post: