MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow Oy Vey

Quote:
Originally Posted by JistMe View Post
Oh yes... I did. I learned how new people must feel coming in here, and trying to post. Lucky for me, I am not a newbie.... have been a poster many years.
And no... I am not scared to post again. There's not much in this life that does scare me, and a little criticism is not on the list.
I'm just a little disheartened that something so simple, and well intended .... can be taken so literally that people even have a 'discussion' about it.
Not to mention... it was posted in a forum that was supposed to be for writings and ramblings, and not a philosophical discussion board.
All of that aside, it has nothing to do with being afraid or intimidated... or even caring... about someone else's opinion. It has to do with what a waste of my time and energy it is for me to even go read the replies. Why post?
One last note --- It never ceases to amaze me how much people can (or THINK they can) glean from one silly post. I went from being in a sweet and swoony mood over a great girl, to now a chauvinistic pig... ? .....
Not a single one of you (aside from grenade) even know me. So.... quite the judgement leap on your part.
I am actually pretty sweet. I am polite, generous to a fault, and am one of the only ones to stand up for the ladies in chat, or in real life. I am all about a woman standing on her own two feet, and speaking her mind. She doesn't need me, or anyone else to be whole. That's what I love the most about them.
But then.... none of you know that. Do you?

I didn't realize from the get go what zone the thread was in because the title is what caught my attention...

"What Every Femme Should Know"

So I read the post, thought hmm, this makes no sense because not ALL Femme's want these things that were in the OP. Hence my post regarding it. There was no criticism tied to my posts regarding *you*

My thoughts and and posts were regarding things a Femme

should know because I thought at the beginning that's what it was about, a thread about what Femme's should know...

Your sentiment was sweet and now I understand that the title was meant for only one particular Femme hence the confusion and the voicing from a lot of Femme's about what we should know, sorry if you felt it was an attack against your character.. It really wasn't...

----------------------------------------------------------

JAGG I have NEVER wanted to hang you from your eye lids, see this is how rumors get started.... The eyelids would tear and cause a bloody mess, and I am pretty sure that blood play would be a limit....

As for the whole *gang bang* theory....

I think gang bang is an awfully violent yucky gross term to use when describing people coming in to voice different opinions and state how they feel. That's just me though...

If we're gonna focus on wording maybe we should focus on that terminology as well because truthfully I see no one running around shooting up anybody, cutting up anybody, or slicing up anyone, it's not violent in here its a bunch of folks with similar ideas and thoughts and some with not so similar ideas and thoughts discussing and I think learning I am unsure at this point...
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post: