Thread: The Paranormal
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 03:07 AM   #415
peachy

How Do You Identify?:
Me

peachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticOceansFL View Post
I have always been interested in the spirit world the morning of my mother passing. I remember it quiet well I was still sleeping and still had like four hours till work when all of a sudden I heard my mother voice telling me " it will be ok " and I woke up then and seen a small dim light and a few seconds it was gone and my phone rang it was a family member calling to inform me that my mother just passed away. Ever since then it has changed my life. second when I was younger I almost drowned off the coast of NJ beach and from that point I have dreams which come true later on. It sorta freaks me out but I still dream and not sure if I have any gifts or not.
How amazing to have that message it will be ok - reading that made my hair stand on end. There's such a strong link with mother and child too. The first time I really noticed my claisentience was when my daughter was a baby and I could feel when she was about to wake up.

Funny isn't it - how one day you're there minding your own business and next thing something happens you can't explain and your life changes forever...same thing happened to me (not nearly drowning and hearing my mum!) and I haven't stopped asking questions since.

Heard about that happening before where someone nearly dies then has a psychic awareness they didn't have previously. I don't get prophetic dreams but I do get real time psychic dreams and messages. I keep a dream journal and it shows me what's happening in relationships on a subconscious level. I think with any sort of psychic gift it's a case of you can develop it if you want to to make it sharper.

Caution: contains hard stone
peachy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to peachy For This Useful Post: