View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 11:50 PM   #40
Kimbo

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Eligible Butchelor

Kimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST Reputation
Default Success

Who would of known my project would have all these twists. My house is plumbed along with a new hot water heater. Only a few twists...I popped out a few tiles in the bathroom wall turning the shower valve and I might of put the blade of the reciprocating saw thru my bathroom sheetrock once or twice. My friend ended up getting pretty sick so I did most of the project myself. I've got one issue with the hot water in the kitchen that she is going to come and help me with this week. Hopefully we will have the sheetrock up and mudded by the weekend--I've left it down until she inspects all my work and makes sure I did it correct.

As soon as the plumbing has the okay then I'm putting in a new tub, with new tile on the walls and floors. I'll be building in a cabinet and taking out the medicine cabinet, putting in new sink, buying a huge mirror for the wall and a new light track and I'll be replacing the fan and moving some electrical. I'm hoping to have it all done by the third week of Feb and then maybe I can get back to my bedroom.

I appreciate all your help Jack. I don't know how one could do this in 4-6 hours alone..maybe it could happen but I certainly couldn't do it.
Kimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kimbo For This Useful Post: