View Single Post
Old 04-22-2018, 02:09 PM   #6963
nanners

How Do You Identify?:
her femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl
Relationship Status:
Blissfully married to the love of my life.

Thanked 4,842 Times in 1,067 Posts
nanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputation

Gemme, I didn't take it that way at all...I was just reminding people I wasn't trying to rush things and will wait until the 28th to post the sign up.

I'm now asking if I understand correctly, if not please correct me.

IN GENERAL: (meaning these things could change with larger projects or more time consuming projects)

I believe we agreed for general projects that are not large, $7 would be an average and will be up to the wrangler to say, correct?

We generally give a week for sign up, and 4-5 weeks to make the project, with the deadline on a Saturday, and a week later officially late and you need to post at the bottom of the rules that you cannot participate for 6 months and when that ends, however you are still welcome to chatter with us in the thread.

Correct, or not? (Forgive me, I have a busy life and forget things sometimes...)

nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nanners For This Useful Post: