Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shystonefem View Post
You can use visualization for almost anything.

I wanted to lose weight (a few years back). I visualized seeing myself the way I wanted to look. I have lost the weight. I was never a big eater, I eat like a bird but something changed inside of me that allowed me to lose weight.

As much as I know how to direct energy, sometimes life is tiring. I have, just recently, been focused enough to meditate but my surroundings are not optimal for any type of spiritual activities.

I am hoping to get back to using my Reiki skills again. I am an USUI Master Teacher and a Shamballa level 3.

I like the idea about the passwords, that is a great way to keep goals in the forefront.
i am Reiki 2.... i didn't feel any more attuned then when i was at level one. i love when it kicks on... mine kicks on when i am near and accident or a sick person.

when i took up energy work the other massage therapists would say *thats SO WOO WOO* .. like it was witch craft! Pfffft my clients loved Reiki!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post: