Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine/Non-Binary
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy (Pronounced He)
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,165 Times in 2,007 Posts
Greyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderella View Post
Hi Greyson, Carmin here. I just became aware of this situation - I don't come on the site that often anymore - FB is my new hangout. If I hadn't seen this on the main board, I'd never known.

I haven't read all the posts, so I'm not in on all the details. I hope your surgery was successful, and that you are on a speedy road to recovery. You have always been one of the people on here I respect and like. My prayers and good thoughts go out to you for full recovery/healing.

Best regards,
Carmin

Hi Carmen. Thank you. Yes, I see many have gone to FB. I should try harder to get the hang of it. Next time I go back on FB, I will try to find you and ask to befriend you. And, I am hoping you have pics of your puppy on your page.
The Following User Says Thank You to Greyson For This Useful Post: