Tawse

How Do You Identify?:
TG Gender Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 2,739 Times in 644 Posts
Tawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Fever Dreams

I had been sick for a couple of days when a couple of good friends came into town for a visit. My lover and I had considered canceling their visit due to my illness, but it was just a cold and we only got to see them a couple times a year, so cold or no cold, we were going to enjoy the visit.

As with most couples, there was one of the couple that I found myself attracted to, Kayla. I don’t know why this usually happens or if it’s only me, all I know is that I did find her attractive, but I wasn’t going to cheat on my lover, so instead I just flirted with her. Of course the flirting sometimes got to an uncomfortable level, but that was typically on the phone, nothing had ever happened when we were face to face and both of our lovers were aware of the flirtations.

The day they arrived I was going through the night chills part of being sick. You know, the part where you feel like shit in the morning, fine during the day and evening, then you get a fever at night and you alternate pushing the covers off and pulling them back on throughout the evening. And of course this wouldn’t be complete without the strange dreams. It’s my belief that these dreams rival any hallucination brought about by taking illegal substances. At least mine are.

We stayed up as late as possible, watching a couple of movies and playing scrabble. Funny what words you can come up with when under the influence of Nyquil; lucky for me they graded my spelling and interpretation of the English language on a curve. I eventually couldn’t tolerate it any longer and excused myself for bed; my eyelids were burning so I knew the dreams would be interesting.

I dreamed I woke up after everyone had gone to bed. The house was unusually quiet. No one was snoring, no cats running around playing; none of the typical settling noises. It was as if someone had muted life’s soundtrack. I went to the bathroom and stopped in the closet to add an accessory I hoped I would need later.

I walked to the spare bedroom our friends were staying in and slowly opened the door, peeking inside. Kayla rose up and looked at me; I motioned down the hall and turned, walking away. Moments later I heard their bedroom door open wider and then quietly shut. Without turning around I started downstairs, knowing she would be following. I didn’t stop until I was in the very dark basement. I didn’t turn on any lights, didn’t want anyone to wake up.

Kayla shortly met me downstairs and without a word I pulled her to me and kissed her, feeling as her mouth never hesitated and instead opened up immediately to let my tongue come in and play. I tasted her mouth with an urgency of a thirsty woman drinking the last few drops of water in the canteen. I wanted to savor every drop, every individual flavor... yet I couldn’t slow down, I had to have it all, immediately.

I pulled back, momentarily biting her tongue and cupped my hand over her throat, I pushed her against the wall and kissed her body over her T-shirt and even teased lower, till she was panting and almost begging to be pleased, to finally be released.

I stood back and looked at her, both of us breathing hard. I looked into her eyes and I saw the passion she held as well. I leaned in to her and pulled her T-shirt off leaving her with just a pair of panties, which I quickly relieved her of as well. I stood there in the dark, in the black and gray world of the cold basement and I knew passion and lust in their most primal form. I had known desire, I had known love, but nothing compared to the necessity of this. This was no longer a want, this was no longer a walk away situation, this was a done deal.

I leaned into her and kissed her body. All over. I kissed every inch of exposed skin, except the skin she wanted me to kiss the most. Her breasts remained untouched as did the heat of her desire. The spot that was aching to be touched the most. Her nipples stood erect, calling to me, begging me to kiss them as well; instead I took them in my hands and harshly kneaded them. She started to moan a complaint but I cupped her mouth with my hand. Rising up I whispered to her that if she made anymore noise, it was over. Done. Never to happen again.

Looking into her eyes, I nudged her feet apart till everything she may want to hide was exposed for me to take as my own. I pulled out my cock from inside my shorts and then slid a couple of fingers inside her, she almost fell onto my fingers and a momentary moan passed her lips before she remembered my no noise demand. I pulled my fingers out and used the adequate moisture attained to ready the tip of my cock. She looked at me and nodded her head; I moved closer to her and slowly I sank deep into her. It felt so good I had to stop and lean into her. So many thoughts, so many fantasies and yet this was better than all of them.

When we had both regained our composure I started my rhythm. Not too fast not too deep, watching her face to see what she wanted, what I needed to make her scream. Only she better not scream. She leaned into me and I held her up as I pumped into her getting faster and faster. Then she bit my neck and I needed to make her mine right then and there. I guided her slowly down onto the floor. She was on her hands and knees while I penetrated her from behind, my hand on the back of her neck holding her in the submissive pose while I thrust harder and harder into her. Her mouth open but no screams uttered.

Then I rolled her over and slowly pumped into and out of her, watching her face as I filled her completely. She grabbed my neck and pulled me down to her once again biting my neck as she violently shook with her orgasm. I kissed her once again, this time not as passionately. Not so full of lust. Instead full of respect and I knew that she understood this would never happen again, but that there would never be any regrets. Then I stood up and left her there to regain her composure.

When I woke up in the morning I felt guilty about the dream I had had. It seemed so life like. It seemed so real, I felt as if I should apologize for having an affair. When I took a shower I noticed the bruises left by her bites. It had been real, and there were still no regrets.

The rest of their visit went as usual. Kayla and I have never spoken of it, even in our flirtations. It was something that was, but could never be. Better left to those fever dreams.
Tawse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tawse For This Useful Post: