How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,543 Times in 4,141 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JistMe View Post
Someone out there was meant to be the love of your life... your best friend; your soul mate.
He'll brush the hair out of your eyes, and send you flowers when you least expect it.
He'll stare at you during the movies, even though he paid $30 to see it.
He'll call you to tell you goodnight, or just because he is missing you.
He will call you right back when you hang up on him.
He'll lay with you under the stars listening to your heartbeat... or stay awake all night just to watch you sleep.
He'll kiss your forehead for no reason, and hold your hand in front of your Dad. He'll say you are just as beautiful without makeup on, and show you off to the world when you're in sweats.
He will constantly remind you how lucky he is to have you.
He'll look in your eyes and tell you that you are the most beautiful woman in the world, and for the first time in your life... you'll believe it.
You will know when you find him ---
He will be the one who turns to his friends, and says...
"Thats her..."
I have read this poem before on a quote site. It didn't really do much for me. Because if she looks like the joker in sweats I'm going to tell her about it. I'd want her to tell me if I looked bad. Staying up all night watching someone sleep is very creepy. Maybe I'm not very romantic. But just because someone does all these things that doesn't make them the love of my life. I had a gf once who did those things and was cheating on me and stabbing me in the back every chance she got so.....