Old 04-09-2016, 08:39 AM   #3008
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I had a good, hard workout this morning, exercisers.

Honestly, I struggled today but I got through it and did pretty good. Last night, I ate very late so I only had a salad and I had a banana this morning so there was absolutely no protein in my system at all and I think that hurt my performance a bit.

I'm doing weight training tomorrow so I only did cardio today.

Precor EFX576i elliptical, total body program
320.0 cal, 2.57 mi, 4423 strides, 35:00 min

From there, I hit the mat and stretched for about 10 minutes.

I made a decision. I like the new gym because of the training program, the classes and their cardio machines but I only like some of their weight/circuit training machines. I loved all of the machines at my old gym. My old gym is currently running a promotion to sign up for a dollar, so I went in.

The girl at the front desk remembered me and we talked about the options available. The prime membership now comes with a fit tracker and you can sync everything at the gym. I thought it was really cool but they are stopping the sale of the trackers when they run out of their supply plus there was a charge for it. They will still keep the sync stations at the gym but I didn't want the more expensive membership and I didn't want to pay for the tracker, although it's really cool what they have set up, and I wasn't sure how long they would keep the tracker stations in the gym so I stuck to my guns and went with the basic membership. The girl will give me a call when they have a better promotion and I can cancel this one and start the next.

It's a tiny bit more money per month but I'm more likely to use the machines if I enjoy them and I'm not the best at free weights so this is a reasonable solution for now. If I'm feeling especially lazy, I can hit the closer gym and if I have training or want classes, it's not much farther to go to the other one. The one drawback is that I'll have two 'maintenance' fees now instead of one.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: