Old 04-17-2016, 07:50 AM   #3011
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning, exercisers.

I made it to gym #2 this morning as I anticipated a weighted workout. I forgot my gloves again. I now have 2 pair and I still forgot one of them. Geez.

I persevered, though.

Last night, I had a craptastic dinner. The only thing remotely healthy was the two apples I had but then I dunked them in caramel sauce so it is what it is. It definitely affected my performance, even with fueling up with a good banana and some reduced fat peanut butter this morning.

Warm up: 18 minutes on the Life Fitness treadmill #35
87 cal, .81 mi

Then I did the 30 minute circuit training machines except I ignored the light and didn't do any of the cardio in there. I did one set of 15 for the lower body and 2 sets of 12 for the upper body, which was my focus for the workout. I also did some ab work. All in all, about 40 minutes worth.

Then I stretched really good for about 10-12 minutes. Every once in a while my tricep on the right wants to seize up and it was being contentious today but I worked through it and stretched it a little extra. Seems fine now.

I have some house work and organization to handle before the end of the day so I'll get a chance to get a little more time for caloric burn in today as well.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: