Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,148 Times in 8,615 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Had a good workout this morning and on some other days this week.

Today I unpacked then repacked some books I still have in the garage. Loaded 2 boxes of books and my pink dolly into the car and took them to my local library. The library is having a book sale next week so it's good I got them in now. Will take some more boxes to them over the next week. The boxes were heavy but I'm getting my strength back. I thought about selling the books last year in the garage sale, but I just couldn't do it. It's easier for me to give them to the library and to let them sell the books.

Went shopping with some frineds who were looking for furniture. We walked and walked and walked, then stopped for margaritas and fish sorta-tacos (they're "sorta" like tacos, but not really—don't get me started on the sorta-like Mexican food in these parts).

I also moved furniture in the femme cave this week because I had my floors and area rugs steamed. I've been moving around!

You'd think I'd lost weight, huh? Nope, I'm still in that 5 lb range BUT I'm still 5 lbs less than I was when I started my surgery last year. So, there is that. My doctor won't be impressed with nuggut of info, but I am.

The stiffness is now restricted to the immediate knee area. Not the upper calves nor lower thighs. Yesterday I made some gummies. I stood at the stove and stirred jello into the the canna-oil for 30* minutes before getting tired. Before I would have a high chair in the kitchen. Not now. What a difference...

I haven't cycled, but will very soon.

*Stirring time is usually 15 minutes, but I'm in a humid climate and (because of that, I think) more stirring is needed.