View Single Post
Old 03-22-2012, 07:26 AM   #30
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
BBW. Unique femininity that does not encompass the western paradigm.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:
Single, Happy, not Desparate or Looking, but Open to Possibilities...

Thanked 6,035 Times in 1,617 Posts
1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

I went to lunch with the managing FDs wife and I mentioned about being an invisible Femme (I explained what it meant). She said to me that when we first met when I was a student, she would never have guessed I was gay. She saw me almost like a Porcelain Doll; as innocent! She also admitted that although she’d heard whispers that I was gay, her experiences of gay women were Andro and Butch, so she believed them to be vicious rumours against me because I was well liked there.

Fast forward several years to now, having worked closely with everyone, again, she has observed that when I’m eyeing up a Butch, I’m not obvious about it…..it’s subtle. What she has also observed is that, Boi’s, soft Butch’s, Andro’s and other Femmes pick up on my ‘signals’. She still sees me as a Porcelain Doll!

This explains why I get a lot of interest from other Femmes. No offence is intended towards Butch’s when I say this; the ‘signals’ that I send out and maybe many of you Femmes who are seen as straight are far too subtle for them to pick up! It seems we need the 4x4s that Cajun dee has suggested! LOL!

There’s a new business venture; Cajun dee’s Butch Attention Grabbers! LOL!

1QuirkyKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post: