Old 02-01-2012, 09:54 AM   #29
socialjustice_fsu

How Do You Identify?:
Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
It’s all good.

Location: The gulf waters are sapphire blue and the beach sand is white as snow.
Thanked 2,158 Times in 439 Posts
socialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessbelle View Post
I don't get the whole "older femme" thing. I mean, aren't we all older than someone? Even when we are in our 20s?

Aren't we all getting older every day?

I look at some of my patients and see those precious hands of theirs. I think....those hands diapered babies, took care of their kids, families, other people. Just because they are more mature than the used to be they are still the same hands.

I guess i would be considered "older" by some people. And then again by others i would be considered young.

As far as the love and romantic part....Love knows no age, but i do believe that partnering with someone who doesn't have the same interests, music, movies, ect can pose some challenges. But, such is life.

I have an aunt that was very wise. Some may find it morbid but i think i get her message. Her tombstone says this:

Where ye stand i once stood, where i lay you shall lay. It will happen.

Time keeps on moving....it doesn't stop for anyone.

It's all perspective, yes?
Belle,
As always you articulate often what the rest of us want to.

Time and tide wait for no one.

Your Aunt was a wise woman.

~ SJ_fsu