How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,738 Times in 5,089 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Today I walked 10K to the shoe store and back and through the park. It was the first time I was in a store since the pandemic. I bought Saucony brand shoes (Hurricane 22). I bought 2 pairs of the store's brand of socks because I always wear double socks. I wore my new shoes and socks home. When I got home my decades old foot injury (left foot sesamoid fracture) was really bothering me, perhaps more so than ever. Ugh, I can't tell you how upsetting this is to me. I think this means I MUST take a break from my walks because... what if I fracture it again? I'm so frustrated because I was really loving my 10K per day walks. It's not like I can switch over to swimming or something different because of the pandemic. My walks were getting me outside and so mentally and physically healing after four months of being inside. Maybe I should truly rest my feet for a week. And then on August 9th BB and I go to the beach again for a week, so does that mean I shouldn't do my 10K on the sand by the water- which I love? I hate dealing with injury, but I know I need to watch it because I've never had this original injury act up the way it has been in 20 years. It sucks not having the gym where I could have been mixing my exercise up so as not to be putting such repetitive pressure on my feet. Feel free to offer suggestions. I will definitely try to only wear Thorlos socks which are great for feet. Wearing the store brand socks could not have helped. Maybe I could give it a few days rest and then just walk to the park with my weights and do yoga and ground exercises. I really have to get creative. Thanks for the opportunity to vent.

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post: